Have You Considered Voice Mail to Email for Your Business?
New technology enables even the small office to have the convenience of Voice Mail to Email.
With the increase in technology, the ubiquity of social media, and the countless other distractions that interact with our everyday attention span, taking a minute to slow down sometimes seems impossible. Taking a moment to relax, while albeit necessary, can sometimes mean that you’re missing out on potential business or client relationships. In this world filled with hustle and bustle, you need a system that records incoming messages to your business that works for you.
Have you ever heard of receiving voicemail via email? Technology offers some amazing advantages to business owners today, and one of them is giving business owners the option to listen to voice messages through your computer. This allows you to archive, delete, or forward messages with a quick click of the mouse. It also paints a professional portrait of your business as the caller on the other end is introduced to an automated system that directs them to the correct department or person.
Some features of voice to email include:
- Messages sent to you via WAV, WMA, or MP3 audio attachments for easy listening.
- Notification option for all messages or only for messages marked urgent.
- Have the ability to retrieve your phone messages via phone or the Internet.
- Have 24 hour access to your web portal to have the ability to always answer messages.
- Have a professional outgoing greeting in male or female voice.
All of these features have the ability to make life and your hectic schedule easier for you. Having your messages appear electronically at your fingertips is a luxury of advancing technology and can help to keep you organized and stay on task.
Contact us for more information!