Your Virtual Receptionist will have professional outgoing greetings or menus that are appropriate for the time of day. Menus give your clients, other physicians or hospitals the options to reach you on your cell phone, home phone or leave a confidential voice message.
- Professional greetings for day, after hours and holidays
- After hours urgent call forwarding to on call physician without caller redialing
- Calls to therapists cell phone identified using Call Announce/Call Whisper or the system will send your business caller ID to you
- Hear actual voice message from patient on your computer with HIPAA Compliant Voice Mail to Email
- Add an Urgent Call Module for special call routing and message notification
- Return calls through your Virtual Receptionist to show your business caller ID
Add staff or partners easily!
Callers have options to reach any of your staff or partners cell phones. Options within modules allow customization for each person for Call Announce/Call Whisper, Voice Mail to Email with HIPAA Compliant Encryption and Urgent Call Notification.
The Virtual Receptionist includes:
- Local telephone number or port* your existing number - Forward your office line or use as your Virtual Office number
- Virtual receptionist with multi option menus (Menus for departments or staff)
- Multiple outgoing greetings/menus for time appropriate play (Day, After hours and Holidays)
- Informational greetings play from menu selection (Hours, web address, directions, etc)
- Up to 3 simultaneous calls
What's it sound like?
We have an operating system setup for you to call right now and find out. Dial 208-321-5530 to hear an actual system. Call at different times of the day to hear the greetings and functions change.
- Additional modules/mailboxes $10 per month/$10 activation
- Urgent Call Module $10 per month/$10 activation
- Additional 1000 minutes $20 per month
- Spell By Name Directories $10 per month/$20 activation (requires personal mailbox for each member of directory)
Activation fee starts at $55 and will be included on first invoice. Port existing number $25 one time fee.
HIPAA Compliant Voice Messaging
Voice messages are delivered to your email as WAV, WMA or MP3 audio attachments. To comply with HIPAA regulations the file is encrypted and password protected to ensure privacy during transmission. To hear your voice message click on the attachment, enter the password and click the file. A Business Associate Agreement will be supplied.
Call Announce/Call Whisper
This is our most popular feature, it alerts you to a business call before being connected and will give you the option to be connected or let the caller go to voice mail. The caller listens to music as the system dials your phone. When you answer you hear "There is a call for (Your Name), press one to be connected or press two to send the caller to voice mail." If you can take the call press one and start talking. If you are not able to take the call press two or hang up and the system will ask the caller to leave a message. A major benefit to the Call Announce/Call Whisper is that your caller will not hear your personal cell phone voice mail or leave a message there! Your caller only hears your professional business outgoing greeting.
Urgent Call Module
Callers can have the option to reach you or your staff in urgent situations (Callers with life threatening situations instructed to call 911). This module can have special call routing trying up to 6 different phones to reach a live person on your staff. Then if no one can take the call the system will take a message and start a Cascading Notification. The Cascade can include:
- SMS Text to up to 8 cell phones
- Voice Delivery - system will call up to 8 different phones
- Voice or digital pager
Repeat any option in the cascade with interval between steps.